Go to : Map of Bangkok Skytrain (BTS) and Metro (MRT).
Go to : Map of Bangkok River (Chao Phraya) boat stations.
Go to : Map of Bangkok Canal (Sean Saep) boat stations.
Go to : Map of Bangkok Airport train (airport rail link).
Grand Palace, Wat Pho, Wat Arun, Wat Saket, Vimanmek mansion.
Visit the page Bangkok Shopping Centers and Markets for details.
Siam area (blue marks on the map) : MBK, Siam Discovery, Siam Paragon, Central World, Pantip IT, Paladium Fashion, Pratunam market.
Sukhumvit area (red marks on the map) : Gaysorn, Amarin, Central Chidlom, Central Embassy, Mercury Ville, Terminal 21, Emporium, EmQuartier.
Ratchadaphisek area (green marks on the map) : Fortune IT, Central Plaza, Esplanade, Train Night Market, The Street.
Chatuchak week-end market, Pratunam Clothing Market, China Town market.
Sukhumvit(Nana to Asok), Khaosan area, Pat-Pong area, China-Town area, Asiatique by the river (open-air mall, at night)
Nana Plaza, Soi Cowboy, Pat-Pong.
Lumphini Park, Chatuchak Park
Don’t forget to visit the page : Khaosan Road – Survival Guide. (About the famous backpacker area in Bangkok).
Khaosan road, Rambuttri street, Public boat pier 13, Bus stations, Post office, vegetarian restaurants, Tourist Information office.
Khaosan road, Big Supermarket in Khaosan area, Police station Khaosan, Konichipan Bakery Khaosan, Wat Chanasongkhram, Shoshana Restaurant, Canal Boat station
Ekkamai (east-buses), Mochit (north-buses), Sai-Tai (south-buses), Bang Sue (new train station), Hua-Lamphong (old train station), Phaya Thai (airport train).
Suvarnabhumi International airport (the main airport), Phaya-Thai train station (for airport Suvarnabhumi), Don Mueang Airport (mainly Domestic airport)
Damnoen Saduak – floating market, Maeklong – Train market, Ayutthaya, Bridge on the river Kwai.
Jim Thompson house, Snake farm, Sky Bar at Lebua State tower, Vertigo Bar – Banyan tree.
More on Bangkok and Thailand :
- Where to Stay in Bangkok – Potential Zones for the Hotel
- How to book Trains, Buses, Flights, Hotels for Thailand
- What to Visit in Bangkok ? – The Tourist Attractions
- Bangkok Transport – Airport, Metro, Buses, Boats…
- To the Islands – Which Island to visit + Stay + Arrive
- To Chiang-Mai – What to Visit, Stay, Transport
- To Pattaya city – What to Visit, Stay, Transport
- The Cost to Visit Bangkok – Common Prices
- The Nightlife of Bangkok – The animated zones
- Visa for Thailand- Basic rules and how to extend
- Internet in Thailand – Buying a local SIM
- Useful Products for the Trip to Thailand
- Maps of Bangkok – With places of interest and Transport
- Bangkok FAQ – Weather, Distances etc…
- Bangkok Shopping – The big Malls and the Markets
- The Khaosan Road Survival Guide – The famous Backpackers
- A Tour of Bangkok – An overview
- Taxi Scams in Bangkok – Common Scams of Taxi and Tuk-Tuks
- Go-Go Bar Scams in Bangkok – What to expect
- Vegetarian in Bangkok
Other Stuff :
- Info about 2 more cool cities: Barcelona and Tel-Aviv
- What to Pack ? the visual list that will help you prepare the suitcase.
- Visit my Vegetarian Page. Why be Vegetarian ? What to eat ?
- Visit my Salsa Dance Page. Salsa main Styles. Why Dance Salsa ?
- Listen to nice Songs with translation in French, Spanish, Italian, Hebrew.
- Listen to basic Words In Spanish, French, Hebrew
If you find incorrect data on this page, like a restaurant that has closed or a big river that has moved or you want to tell me something, please write me to contact.