to do Shopping in Tel-Aviv
Look at the following interactive map :
(malls are marked in blue, commercial streets in red, markets in green) :
- The Commercial Centers (the Malls)
- The Markets
- The Commercial streets and commercial zones
- Leisure areas with shopping
- Out of town
- What to buy in Tel-Aviv ?
See a video.
On Fridays there is a food market with hot ready home made dishes to take away.
Don't worry, you will find something to eat, the food market is huge. If we are already talking about food, visit also the page about (vegetarian) street food in Tel-Aviv (Falafel, Humus etc...).
There is also a famous little shop called "Lametayel" with travel items. On certain days there are free lectures about exotic world destinations like Nepal, India, South America etc. It is in Hebrew.
There is an observation deck at the 50 floor of the building.
Yes, there is also a place to drink a coffee, in this mall :
on the Map above (marked in green).
There are such items in this Bazaar :
Operates every day, except Saturdays.
You can see the market in this Video.
You can see the market in this Video.
on the Map above (marked in red).
- The following streets in central Tel-Aviv : Dizengoff, King George, Allenby and Even Gvirol. They have plenty of small shops.
In this photo, Shabazi street in Neve-Tzedek neighborhood, it has some small shops with character.
- Old Jaffa : The port area, the hill and the flea market. On the hill there are art galleries.
- Tel-Aviv port : Between the cafés, there are also some stores.
- Kikar Amedina : It is a very big rounded square and it has mainly exclusive shops.
Now it is a leisure area with cafés and restaurants. Mainly active at night.
There are also some small shops, in Atahana.
Located in the south of Tel-Aviv, near the beach, just before Jaffa.
You can see the place in this video (the end of the video).
Located in the north of Tel-Aviv, close to the Azrieli towers. During daytime, you may spot soldiers here because there is a huge military base nearby, called Akirya.
Also the outside of Sarona is active, with cafés and some shops, sometimes even music shows and Salsa dancing.
on the Map above (marked in blue).
- Ramat Aviv Mall : Ramat-Aviv is a quiet northern suburb of
Tel-Aviv. The mall has a mix of exclusive and popular shops.
- Ayalon Mall, Ramat-Gan : Ramat-Gan is the first suburb to the
east of Tel-Aviv. Ayalon was the first big mall built in Israel. Now,
it is just another mall.
- The malls of Rishon Letzion city : Rishon Letzion is a southern suburb of Tel-Aviv and it has plenty of malls. In fact, Rishon Letzion is dubbed the mall city of Israel.
- Jewelery - some unique designed pendants like "lucky Hamsa" etc (also available on Amazon).
- Arts and Crafts - Hand made items in the Nahalat Binyamin pedestrian street Bazaar.
- Casual wear - There are some fashion Israeli brands like Castro, Fox and Golf. You will find them in every mall.
If you need a simple and flexible Travel Insurance (Health), fill the dates and you will see the price.
More on Tel-Aviv on this site :
- Where to Stay in Tel-Aviv - Potential zones to look for a Hotel.
- Frequently Asked Questions about Tel-Aviv - Weather, Feasts, Costs...
- Tel-Aviv Tour - How is Tel-Aviv, get the feeling of the city.
- What to Visit in Tel-Aviv - Beahes, Walking streets...with maps.
- Tel-Aviv Transport - About the Buses, Trains... with maps
Cost - What prices to expect in Tel-Aviv ?
- Tel-Aviv Maps - Google maps with points of interest for tourists.
- Tel-Aviv Photos - Nice photos of the city.
- Tel-Aviv Interenet and Phoning - Pre-Paid card, how is the Internet...
Vegetarian - Where to eat good Humus, Falafel, Sabih...
Jerusalem - Where to Stay ? What to Visit (old city, city center...) ?
Haifa - What to Visit and Where to Stay ?
Useful Products for the Trip Hidden pocket to carry cash, padlock, Universal plug adaptor...
If you liked this tour of Tel-Aviv, see also the tour of Bangkok, and especially the Khaosan Survival Guide (the Backpacker's famous street) and the tour of Barcelona.
Visit - What to Pack ? - the Visual List that will help you not to forget things before your trip.
See my Vegetarian page. Why be Vegetarian ? What to eat ?
See my Salsa Dance page. Salsa main Styles. Why Dance Salsa ?
Listen to basic Words In Spanish , Words in French , Words in Hebrew
If you find incorrect data in this page, like a restaurant has closed or the big river has moved or you want to tell me something, please write me at contact.