Tel-Aviv - Maps
View Tel-Aviv Central Bus Stations in a larger map
For a Map with the Bus lines in Tel-Aviv, see link here, in the Transport page.
View Tel-Aviv Train Stations in a larger map
For a Map with the all National Train Stations, see link here, in the Transport page.
View Tel-Aviv International Airport- Ben-Gurion in a larger map
Dog Beach, Abulafia Bakery, Yarkon Park, "Titanic" place, "La Boqueria", Dizengoff Center.
View Tel-Aviv Map1 in a larger map
Azrieli Towers, Gordon Swimming Pool, Rabin Square, Old City hall,
Gordon Beach, Atahana, Sarona
View Tel-Aviv Map 2 in a larger map
Reading Chimney, Mike's Place, Jaffa New Promenade, Rothschild boulevard, Neve Tzedek.
View Tel-Aviv Map 3 in a larger map
Dizengoff Center, Azrieli Center, Jaffa flea market, Nahalat Binyamin Bazaar, Gan Ahir mall, Opera house mall.
View Tel Aviv - Commercial Centers in a larger map
More on Tel-Aviv in this site :
- Frequently Asked Questions about Tel-Aviv - Weather, Feasts, Costs...
- Tel-Aviv Tour - How is Tel-Aviv, get the feeling of the city.
- What to Visit in Tel-Aviv - Beahes, Walking streets...with maps.
- Where to Stay in Tel-Aviv - Potential zones to look for a Hotel.
- Tel-Aviv Transport - About the Buses, Trains... with maps.
- Tel-Aviv Maps - Google maps with points of interest for tourists.
- Tel-Aviv Photos - Nice photos of the city.
- Tel-Aviv Interenet and Phoning - Pre-Paid card, how is the Internet...
Jerusalem - What to Visit in Jerusalem (old city, city center...)
If you liked this tour of Tel-Aviv, see also the tour of Bangkok, and especially the Khaosan Survival Guide (the Backpacker's famous street) and the tour of Barcelona.
Visit - What to Pack ? - the Visual List that will help you not to forget things before your trip.
See my Vegetarian page. Why be Vegetarian ? What to eat ?
See my Salsa Dance page. Salsa main Styles. Why Dance Salsa ?
Listen to basic Words In Spanish , Words in French , Words in Hebrew
If you find incorrect data in this page, like a restaurant has closed or the big river has moved or you want to tell me something, please write me at contact.